Monday, August 14, 2006

Motorbike Fun

Today Jon had the day off so we went and looked at a few show homes (yes...we're thinking about moving again...this time it's actually going to happen though). As we were driving around today without kids, they were both exhausting my Mom, we decided to stop at seitzco and pick up the "surprise" that Jon had ordered for Brielle. She loved it. We got her a tiny little motorbike helmet. She's always asking Jon to take her for rides on his bike and he couldn't because she had no helmet. He'd take her for little rides around the parking lot but that's it. So right now, as I'm typing, she's out for her first "real" ride with her daddy. I took pictures, and I'll post them tomorrow, but for now I'm going to sit by the window and watch anxiously for them to arrive back home.

No comments: