Friday, October 03, 2008

I have sat down numerous times in the last few weeks, planning on updating my blog and writing something new for you. But every time I try....nothing comes of it. I have many thoughts on what to tell you but I'm horrible at putting my thoughts into words, I even wrote and deleted the "title" for this post 3 times before giving up and leaving it blank. One post I attempted in the last few weeks was about how quickly B's growing up, and how different it is for kids these days.....laptops and cell phones. Those were only in futuristic movies when I was her age. Others were about my summer. How quickly it flew by. Isaiah...how gigantic he his, and how quickly he too is changing. But since I'm no good at saying all these things, I'll just show you in pictures.
Enjoy!


Jon and Micah going duck hunting.


Home from duck hunting....all tuckered out.


B and Hayden....first day of school.


Isaiah. Getting so big.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Abbey, you have such a beautiful family! I too wish we were closer so I could watch you all grow. I can see more of you in Isaiah now. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a fine birthday. Just worked and came home to dinner and a DQ ice cream cake(my favourite). Life seems to be going so fast lately. I can't believe I am 28 already. I don't feel old or anything, I just can't believe how it's all going so fast. I couldn't be much happier though, God has brought me into a wonderful life. And you? Is life everything you hoped? And more? You're beautiful you know that! Wish Jon a belated birthday for me(yesterday). Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

love the photo of jon & micah!

Kelly said...

Good post babs. I love the pics, especially the home from hunting one. hahaha...so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Wayne just got back from antelope hunting, and no luck! He said it was sure a different hunt than he is used too. Know were into what I want, pheasant, elk, deer and moose:)
Carey