
10 BEST things about my MOM:
1. She loves God FIRST and foremost.
2. She's in love with my Dad and it shows.
3. She's kooky
4. She sings us CRAZY songs. (eg. " Comet, it makes your lips turn green. Comet, it tastes like gasoline. Comet, it makes you vomit. So eat some Comet, and vomit, today!.....odd....I know!).
5. She's a GREAT hostess.
6. She's fun to be with.
7. She loves us unconditionally
8. She's a people person.
9. She's ADDICTED to coffee
10. She's a GREAT dresser. (We steal her clothes ALL the time)
I love you Mom. You're the BEST. I hope you have a GREAT Mothers Day.

2 comments:
Ditto! Those are some of the tops reasons I love Mom as well :)
We are so blessed to have such a great mom. My favorite thing about her is that we can laugh with tears rolling down our faces and nobody else thinks whatever we are laughing at is funny at all. Kindred spirits. Love you mom!
Post a Comment