Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sorry

I know...I really need to get my butt in gear and write something new. I just don't have anything exciting to write about (not that I ever really do).
An update about Jon...He's doing well. He took a week off work and actually seemed to be getting a bit worse. We went camping on the weekend and of course he had to go 4x4ing with my brother-in-law. He wasn't able to move his left arm because the muscles were getting so tight they were pinching some nerves. However, he decided to go anyways. Low and behold...they got stuck (big shocker eh? Ha Ha). So Jon, with his immobile arm, got out to help push, pull, dig, etc. Completely unexpectedly it loosened him right up. After that he was feeling great (well, way better anyways), he was able to move his arm without pain. So he's back at work now. He went back Monday.
Jon just doesn't heal sitting still. He broke his collar bone and was back at work less than a week later, working with a sling on. The man just can't sit still. God has definitely blessed him with a body that heals insanely quickly. Which he needs Ha Ha. After the 1500lb wall fell onto his back, he didn't even have a single bruise! He had two abrasions across his shoulders. The one was about the size of my fist, and three days later was the size of my thumb. I'm not kidding. It's crazy. God knew he'd be needing that special ability.
Anyways, all is pretty quiet around my house lately (not literally...have any of you met my kids?). We're all doing pretty good. I'm busy with Nursery stuff and getting ready for Brielle's 3rd birthday. Yes, you read right...she's turning 3 on May 11. We're taking her and Hayden to the Zoo on Saturday May 6. Along with Uncle Bomb (Jon's brother Adam), Auntie Leanne (Jon's cousin) and Bumpa & Gramma (My mom & dad). So I'm praying for nice weather.
Well, my "nothing to say" has turned into quite a bit. Apparently I can make a lot out of nothing. Ha Ha. Oh man...I must be tired. I have that stupidness going on in my mind. You know, when you start thinking really crazily. Kelly knows what I mean. I know she does. Even if she won't admit to it. OK, I'm going to stop before I say something really strange. :)

No comments: