Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good ol' Calgary weather!!!

Unbelievable! The last few days were all +20. Beautifully sunny. We spent the majority of the days outside basking in the sun. Then what do I wake up to today...SNOW!!! Thankfully it's not staying on the ground, it's melting right away, but it's been snowing since early this morning. Jon called me and told me that it was pretty much a blizzard in Calgary. He said that it was snowing really heavily and the wind was blowing. CRAZY!!!! Okotoks wasn't/isn't that bad. It's snowing but it almost looks more like rain than anything else. The snow flakes were pretty big at one point, but they're back to rain size flakes again. Calgary weather is totally crazy.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's hilarious! The whole time my family was visiting, it rained, and now that they've gone home, it's beautiful...I can't believe it was nice while they were gone, and then they have to go home to snow! That's crazy!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Now I'm going to start bugging you about putting up a new post. ha!

Kelly said...

And honestly...where are some pictures??? B is almost 3 and Micah Micah is almost 1...I need to see them.

Marlene S. said...

As long as we don't go crazy, eh? But our children will probably test that more than the weather :)

Blessings as you enjoy God's gift in the skies today.