Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not so little anymore...



My little Brielle just isn't so little any more. For the first time today a little girl came knocking on my door asking if Brie could come out and play. So off Brie went, outside to play with a neighbor girl (under her dad's supervision). It really is crazy how fast they grow up. It doesn't really seem all that long ago that she depended on me for almost everything! Now she's running off to play with her friends. It's fun though, getting to see my little girl grow up. I enjoy watching her grow and learn new things, and now...make new friends.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is almost sad... but I guess that is what parenting is all about teaching your kids to grow up and make friends and be independant.

Abbey said...

I know, I thought it was kinda sad as well. At the same time though, I thought it was so cute. She ended up hanging out with the little girl until the evening. They were so excited...VERY adorable.

Yummy Mommy said...

Your daughter is adorable. I just wish mine would stop smearing poop all over the place.

Abbey said...

ya...me too!

Hayden's adorable as well though. It's just hard to see her that way during poop smearing.