I've been busy partaking in a boot camp at the curves in Okotoks. Today was our last boot camp workout. I have to say that it was actually fun. I know...it's crazy to think that that kind of torture could be fun. But I did enjoy it. For those of you that don't know, the curves boot camp is a half hour work out on their machines with aerobics in between the machines. Followed by a half hour workout on the floor (abs, bum and thighs). There is also a meal plan that you can follow if you want. I did it all. I have to say that I like the results...I lost 4 pounds and a few inches. Good stuff.
Well, there really hasn't been anything else going on. OH hey, this is kinda old news for some of you but Jon's Mom and Dad got a new puppy. She's actually pretty cute. Her name's Maddie, she's a schnauzer...I know...you're thinking "a schnauzer that's cute?" My thoughts exactly...but she is really cute. Here's a picture of her to prove it...

Well, I'll leave you with this adorable picture. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:
Cute dog!!! That curves things sounds interesting. I'm looking for a place to work out and there is a curves down the road. Maybe I'll look into it. Bettina-Lee
Hey Abbey, its great to see another work out Diva. I do mine in the basement, I have an eliptical and a weight set...I sure do miss running though. Can you send me a copy of the diet plan they had you on. I am also a health food guru and love seeing other plans that worked for people. Thanx!
Post a Comment