

Need I say more???
Hayden and Micah were "playing" in Micah's room.
The reason I chose to name my Blog "Footprints..." is of course after my favorite poem. It constantly reminds me that in times of trouble, God's not only walking with me he's carrying me. It's nice to know that, and I need to remember that always!!
4 comments:
Ohhhh Abbey...I feel for you, but at least be comforted with the fact that you don't have carpet! lol I went through that faze with Austin, and he'd put it in the carpet....impossible to get out! At least they had fun! lol I'd love to go somewhere with you and the kids when we come out to visit. See you then!
Abbey,
Micah looks so cute, oh man that must of been a mess to clean up! Did you know he was even in there?It's pretty funny, it bought a smile to my face anyway! Later...
Sam:)
Hey Abbigail. I so look forward to those times, they're hilarious but I don't look forward to cleaning up the mess. Right now we're having enough fun with our dog, he's chewing everything in sight right now. Luckily that isn't too much just cardboard. Oh by the way, I'm kind of sick of the MSN blog site cuz it took so much time to load, but I have another one. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17154714
Have I ever told you that I love Micah? He is soooo sweet.
Love and kisses from Auntie Kelly
Post a Comment