

Well, we went to the Calgary Climbing Center on Sunday and I remembered to bring my camera this time. So here are the pictures of Brielle climbing as promised. She did even better than last time, and once again made it right to the top. Oh, and I found out the walls are 40 feet high not 30. Her Nana is the one climbing beside her in that picture. We went to the climbing center with Jon's family. His Mom and Dad were there, along with Adam, Leanne, Stacey, and Grandma Giesbrecht. It was great fun. Almost everyone climbed.

2 comments:
"Oh my!", was what I said when I clicked on to your blog. That's amazing. She looks so old and mature. What a little teenager.
Brielly, you are so cool! I love the photos Abbey! Hope you are feeling better soon. Don't get meningitis. That would suck.
Post a Comment