Wednesday, December 13, 2006

12 days to Christmas.

Well, I am happy to report that Micah is fully better. He actually didn't get nearly as sick as Jon. He was feeling much better by Saturday afternoon. So it only lasted a few hours for him.
Anyways, I can't believe how fast December is going by. There is less than 2 weeks until Christmas Day. Crazy! I'm pretty much completely ready for Christmas though. I only have a bit of baking left to do, but other than that...it could be tomorrow, I'm set.
I absolutely love driving around and looking at all the Christmas lights. They are SO beautiful, to me they are a reminder that we are to be the lights in this world. Shining for Jesus. People should be able to look at us and see Jesus shining through us. I love how you can be blocks away and see someones lights shining. That's how I want my life to be. I don't want people to have to be really close to me to know that I'm a faithful servant of Christ. I want them to be able to see from miles away. :)
I love celebrating Jesus' birth. Thanking him for coming to earth and being the ultimate sacrifice for MY sake. What a truly amazing God I serve.

No comments: