Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Update...

I've been meaning to download the pictures off my camera and post some of them for awhile now. I guess it's better late than never! Here are a few pictures from the past month.

Here's a some pictures of my adorable niece climbing for the first time. For those of you that don't know her she's not quite 3. She'll be 3 in a few weeks. She did awesome. She has a little of her mommy's fear of heights though.






Here's a few pictures of our Christmas decorations. We have a real tree again this year, however, I really wanted a "pretty" tree (I don't know if you all remember my story of our tree last year...let's just say I deserve a pretty tree). Anyways, I was scared to go out and cut our own for fear of another experience like last years so I convinced Jon to buy me a tree. I had no idea how expensive it is to buy a pre-cut real tree. Whatever, I'm happy...I have a pretty tree that doesn't take up my entire living room. :)




Other news...
All of Okotoks is getting sick with some horrible stomach bug. I've been told that it's NOT the flu by my sister. Apparently it's some highly contaigeous air borne virus. My brother-in-law was the first to get it of people I know. Then followed my niece and my sister. I just heard this morning that my mom left work sick last night and late this afternoon I recieved a phone call from Jon...he was on his way home puking his guts out. Not cool. I was hoping that our house hold would be bypassed by this miserable virus, but no. Please pray that my children don't catch it. I don't really want to be cleaning up puke and diarrhea for days. Jon can at least make it to the bathroom...my kids, although I love them...I don't trust them with this detail.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow Abbey! I'll definately pray for your kids not to get sick, or you either! You should try taking some apple cider vinegar for upset stomach....Ty introduced me to it, and it's amazing! Anyway, hope everything gets better! Love you guys.

Kelly said...

I visited mom last night! She did not look or sound good...I tried not to breath too much of her air. I'm tough, and God is even tougher...I pray I don't get it.