Monday, June 16, 2008

????Anyone out there????

I was just wondering if I'm completely wasting my time, or if people are actually reading what I write on here. I don't really want to keep writing things on here if I'm the only one coming to this site. I know my thoughts, I don't need to write them and read them too. I know I don't write/post all that often but I'm just wondering if I should be stopping all together?
Any comments??????
Anyone???
Hello???
Oh...and who is anon e mouse? I have been wondering that for awhile now. You seem to know me, I'd like to know you too. :)

10 comments:

Alison said...

Abbey, I read quite faithfully, although, you don't have to write them just for me. But I do love reading and seeing the cute pictures of your adorable kids.

Anonymous said...

I check every couple of weeks to see if you have a new post up. I also check your facebook whenever I see you on there. It's Kelly H by the way.

Anon E Mouse said...

I check it quite regularly and enjoy what you write. I also see your facebook so you don't need to repeat.

Yummy Mommy said...

That anon e mouse person might be a stalker Abbey.
I read your blog!
Love you!

Hillaby Family said...

I read your blog - haven't been to facebook. Really at some point in the day I need to do some work.

Abbey said...

anon e mouse is not a stalker :)
I now know who it is :)

Anonymous said...

hello abbey! i'm here, reading whatever you write.

Anonymous said...

reading

Kelly said...

Hey Babs...I'm here every once in a while.

Sonya said...

Hey Abbey,
I'm an old friend of Leanne's from Mb and I pop in from time to time. I need to see these kids Leanne is always talking about! Cute!
I put a site meter on my blog - it lets you know exactly how many people are visiting everyday. Check it out: www.sitemeter.com

Sonya