"Home again, Home again, lickity split."
Did anyone else's mother say really strange things like that to them ALL the time??? Or is it just my crazy mother? There's more where that came from too.
Anyways, Brielle is home from B.C. She got home last night around 8pm. It's nice to have her home, although I'm realizing just how quiet it really was while she was away. Micah doesn't talk yet...and in some ways it's kinda nice :) I'm just kidding, B hasn't really been talking our ears off as much as I was expecting her to. We've pretty much had to pry information out of her about her trip to B.C. She did tell me that she tried to teach Auntie Carols bird to say "birds suck". That's MY girl :) However, I also saw a picture of her with this bird sitting on her arm...talk about disgusting. Why anyone would want one of those creatures as a pet in their house, voluntarily, is beyond me :) Obviously, I'm very much NOT a bird person. They kinda creep me out actually.
Well, I have my little girl home again. It's nice to have her back. I'm off to play play-dough with her...
Did anyone else's mother say really strange things like that to them ALL the time??? Or is it just my crazy mother? There's more where that came from too.
Anyways, Brielle is home from B.C. She got home last night around 8pm. It's nice to have her home, although I'm realizing just how quiet it really was while she was away. Micah doesn't talk yet...and in some ways it's kinda nice :) I'm just kidding, B hasn't really been talking our ears off as much as I was expecting her to. We've pretty much had to pry information out of her about her trip to B.C. She did tell me that she tried to teach Auntie Carols bird to say "birds suck". That's MY girl :) However, I also saw a picture of her with this bird sitting on her arm...talk about disgusting. Why anyone would want one of those creatures as a pet in their house, voluntarily, is beyond me :) Obviously, I'm very much NOT a bird person. They kinda creep me out actually.
Well, I have my little girl home again. It's nice to have her back. I'm off to play play-dough with her...

2 comments:
Right on B. Birds really do suck.
Yes, they are Sharon. Gross.
Post a Comment