Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dad's off curling


Well, my Dad and Kevin are in Regina curling in the "Friar's Briar". As far as I know they're doing pretty good. They've played against each other once and my Dad beat Kevin....Ha Ha. Yes, Kevin, I HAD to put that in there!!!

I came across this picture and it reminded me of when Kelly and I would go with my Dad to the curling rink. It didn't happen often, but it was a lot of fun.

Well, everyone...let's cheer my Dad on. I hope he wins. I think it's been a few years since he's won the friar's briar. (Oops...maybe I shouldn't have told you that. Ha Ha). He's the skipper, and he does an AMAZING job at it too.

GO DAD GO!!!!!! I'm giving you encouragement hugs in my thoughts.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What the heck abbey...Dad took the GOLD and extremely LARGE trophy home LAST year...hello, where have you been???

And I am soooo happy to hear that he beat Kevin ha! (oh I should delete that but you already said it in your blog-so what difference does it make??? none, ah well).

And in regards to the comment you made on my post...I intend to have as much fun as time allows with my mother. I'm listening to Kim and Bonnie and Mo laugh, chat and giggle down stairs as I type.

See you soon. Ladies retreat here we come...watch out for those Budd girls :) We are always the loud ones...except for in the snoring department, thank goodness...remember that one woman? Jeepers, Abbey and I tried to sleep in the Escape. Hahaha do we have stories to tell.

Bye for now.

Abbey said...

I know, I forgot when I wrote this blog. The update on this year though is that he lost the last game he played which means that he's playing for the bronze now not the gold. Sucky deal! Oh well.