Monday, March 13, 2006


Micah FINALLY has a tooth. He's now 9 months old and he just got his first tooth! It's funny though, it's on the top and off to the left. Don't they normally get their front teeth first? Brielle got her first tooth at 7 months. She got her bottom two first (in the front) and then her top 2, but not the front ones. She got the 2 that are on either side of the front teeth. She looked really funny for a while there.
Well, I'm very relieved to know that he actually WAS teething all this time. I was beginning to think that my content little boy was deciding that he just didn't want to be known as content any more. WOW kids are different. Brielle never got cranky when she was teething. She'd have red cheeks one day and a couple of days later she'd have one or two more teeth. Micah wants every one to know that he's uncomfortable.
This blog is for everyone's enjoyment, but mostly for Jen and Kelly. I know that they'll be excited by this odd news. Ha Ha. Aren't aunties strange. It's fun to have someone to be excited with over the weirdest things. Like potty training. Who else in the world would care if your child is going to the washroom in the toilet or not? Ah the delights of being a mom!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry I didn't write a comment sooner...Congrats my nephew. I can't wait to kiss that now 'toothy' grin of yours.-Abbs please pass that message onto Micah for me. What a doll. His first tooth. Hurrah.

Can't wait to see you all.