Saturday, September 30, 2006

Mmmm.....Yummy!

Brielle and I made these VERY tasty Cinnamon Buns. The recipe was compliments of Amanda Brown. They're a big hit in my house. Jon thinks they're amazing. Thanx Amanda.
Cinnamon Buns are a lot easier to make than I always thought that they'd be. Good thing I tried making them...now I'll make them more often.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, yes you should. I'll be at your house for breakfast on Sunday morning...to part-take in one of those yummy looking things. Mmm cinammon.

Kelly said...

Yesterday (Sunday) was fun...fun in the park. I can't wait to see how the whole family picture turns out. We didn't take a lot of them. They are mostly of me striping on the bench :) I do NOT like getting my picture taken, Aaa well.
I still want one of those cinnamon buns, perhaps fresh??? You could make them some morning over Thanksgiving holidays. I'm looking forward to that long weekend...good food, family and games. Let's make it a good 'ol fashion time. Is uncle David coming? I sure hope so. Okay enough chatting, this is becoming a letter...something worthy of an E-mail. I think this breaks the rules on how long a comment can be. This message is no longer considered to be a comment. Opps. No time for proof reading...hope it makes sense.

Anonymous said...

So glad they worked out for you! They are so delicious. :)

Yummy Mommy said...

Can you teach me to make them?

Abbey said...

Sure, it's actually incredibly easy. Maybe you, Kelly and I can all get together this weekend and make them.