Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hilarious Milk commercial

I saw this commercial years ago and have laughed about it since. I told many people about it and they had never seen it, so they thought I was crazy. Well...I found it on the internet and just had to share it with all of you. Enjoy!
Talk about incentive to drink milk...






Drink milk or else... - commercial - kewego
Drink milk or else... - commercial - kewego

3 comments:

Hillaby Family said...

I totally remember that commerical. Completely funny. Makes me think of nursing Adam for as long as he likes. Okay, maybe not that long. HAHAHA!!

Kelly said...

Awesome. I remember you telling me about that commercial...but I had never seen it before now.

Anonymous said...

Oh Abbey... I laughed my buttocks off. I showed it to some friends and I was cracking up before the punchline was delivered.

Good post!