OK. I know that not ALL people suck, but some people REALLY suck!!!
I got a phone call from Jon this morning at 7:30am. He wanted me to look up a phone number for him. Which isn't unusual, I'm often his human phone book. However, the number that he wanted was for his insurance guy. They arrived at work this morning to find the locks on their trailer cut open, the door wide open and a trail of some tools and such spilling out of the trailer. Needless to say, I have a page of tools that were stolen typed up (for the insurance company). To replace all these tools it's going to cost approx. $6000.00. People SUCK!!!
It wasn't that long ago that our truck was broken into as well. They couldn't get at the stereo because Jon installed it himself and he bolted it in from the back...haha. But they sure made a mess of our dash while trying. They also stole all our cd's (I hope they're listening to them...they're all christian ones), tools, bungee cords, canadian tire money :( (we had almost $100.00 of it), and some other random things. I say again...People Suck!!
Thank the Lord we had insurance. It's not going to completely cover everything, but it's certainly better than having none at all. Well, I've got some stuff to get done. I hope you all have a GREAT weekend.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh Abbey that's horrible! I don't understand why people feel they must do things like that. Hope you have a better weekend!!! We love you!!!((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))
The "I hope you have a GREAT weekend" just wasn't from your heart Abbey. Understandably so...
I think for the next round of tools, Jon should scratch "Jesus even loves you...you sinner!" on all his tools. That way if they're stolen he can spread the gospel to those who need it most.
Aw, that's lame!
Kelly,
I actually did mean that I hope you all have a great weekend. The stolen tools thing really did/does suck but insurance is covering it (mostly). I'm having a great weekend so far. Thanx for hanging out and playing games with Leanne and I tonight. :)
I agree, people do suck sometimes. Glad you can stay positive though. God Bless.
I love Kelly's idea about ingraving Jesus loves you. Something we should all do - because sucky people are all over. I'm glad insurance is covering most of it. Sorry that happened.
Post a Comment