Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Love Bug



Today I taught my little love bug how to say "I love you". He does actions with it and everything. It's oh so very cute. He points to his eye and says "I", then hugs himself and says "love"(athough it sounds more like ub) and points at me and says "you". Talk about melting my heart. He doesn't say much...but what he does say is pretty special.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Let me remind you that in response to my "I love you Micah" (a few weeks back) he said "I love you!" quite clear in reply. So the, 'I taught him to say I love you', is up for debate.
-ha!
But the actions is all you. I can't wait to see it.

Kelly said...

In addition, I truly believe that that kid is one of the cutest in the whole entire world.

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with Kelly....he is really adorable! Although he does have to come in after my kids!!! lol Yes, I am biased!

Alison said...

Kids rock(most of the time) :P . I can't wait for my own someday. Keep enjoying them, i'm sure they grow up too fast.....I love you too Abbey.

Yummy Mommy said...

Micah is the cutest boy in the whole world. It is not up for debate Stephanie. Ha ha ha.

Abbey said...

I have to agree with Jen (of course). It's certainly not up for debate. :)