
I'm going to the Ballet tonight with a couple of friends. Jon was more than willing to opt to stay home with the kids (ha,ha). Crazy! I've never gone to anything like this before. It's Cinderella, I'm assured that it's going to be good. I got a new outfit out of it. Ok, it's not only for the ballet tonight, I also have a wedding to go to in 2 weeks so I'll wear my new outfit to that as well. The shirt is compliments of my Mom (Lyn), she brought it back from Ontario for me, and the pants (that go just below the knee) are compliments Jon's Mom (Iris). I think it'll be fun. Anyways, a few more little updates...I've joined facebook.com so if you're on there you should add me to your friends, if not you should join and then add me as your friend. Hmmm, what else? There was something else I was going to say and now I've completely forgotten. Man, there's nothing more annoying than forgetting what you were in the middle of talking about. Oh well, once I remember it'll give me a reason to post again...since I've been lacking in the creative department when it comes to new posts.
Well, I hope you all have a great evening/weekend. As I said before, I'll be at the ballet tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be +19, let's hope that it actually gets there, I'd love to spend the day in the mountains. Sunday we're heading out to Indian Graves to go do some skeet shooting with some friends. That's my weekend in a nut shell. Have a good one everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment