Friday, March 09, 2007

Chocolate

Hello, My name is Abbey, and I am a Chocoholic.
I can't help it. I have chocolate EVERY single day. Today, I haven't had any yet...and I'm about to raid the chocolate chip bag. My mouth waters for it. I can't think about anything else until I have some melting in my mouth. Is it possible to be addicted to chocolate??? Because I totally am.

15 comments:

Kelly said...

It must be genetic...Jen says she only eats it every other day but I don't believe her. I partake daily in that melty goodness. Lately my favorite is two squares of 70% cocoa Lindt. (3 squares if it was a tough day). I enjoy the dark bitter stuff. There you go, now everyone knows our sweet and savory secret.

Anonymous said...

Janice is the chocolate junkie in our family, but since Jonathan came she's avoided the stuff.

Being the self-sacrificing husband that I am, I've taken over her addiction so that she can vicariously enjoy it through me.

I totally agree with you on the Lindt Kell, it is super good stuff!

Stephanie said...

Ok, Abbey....I must confess....I raid the chocolate chip bag too if there's no other chocolate in the house! lol I feel like I'm pregnant and having a craving when it's 10pm and I'm dying for chocolate and Ty looks at me like I'm crazy! At least I know I'm not alone in my chocoholicness....is that even a word???? lol

Anonymous said...

Chocaholics unite! I think everyday is worth a chocolate.
I prefer milk choc. to all that black, cocoay kind.

Abbey said...

I have to agree with you Amanda. I prefer the milk chocolatey goodness over the bitter stuff any day.

Anonymous said...

But the black stuff goes soooo much better with a nice dry wine.

What good is chocolate without wine?

(I had 4 squares of dark chocolate today...ok...5)

Anonymous said...

This is so weird. I'm eating chocolate chips as we speak. I don't crave it everyday, but when there is nothing else around a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get chocolate.

Yummy Mommy said...

I am eating Bernard Callebaut chocolate covered pretzels right now. And it would definately go great with a glass of wine. I will have to imagine that I am drinking a nice dry red right now. Mmmmm. I love wine. Jason, lets have a wine tasting together after my baby is born in September okay? Oh wait... we were supposed to be talking about chocolate. I love dark chocolate the best... with red wine. Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I'm totally game for that. Lets make it fancy, with a real wine spitoon! You cover the shiraz, I'll look after the cabernet and zinfandel (you should try "Seven deadly zins" available at willow park. Oh...my...goodness...so fruitilcious!)

Funny how this turned into a wine discussion...

Kelly said...

I was reading the "kelly" comment above...and I'm like I didn't write that...wait a minute. So I clicked on the name and it's your friend Kelly Hoffer...Ohhhhhhhhhhh.
The world makes sense once again.

Abbey said...

Ha Ha. that's funny. Kelly (as in my sister) I thought the above comment was from you as well, until your actual comment. My friend Kelly's usually says "momof2girls" rather than "kelly", so I just assumed. However as a professer at Bible school once said, "Don't assume, it makes an ass out of u and me".

Anonymous said...

Sorry guys. I decided to change my username for my blog to make it a little more personal so people can relate to a human being with a name. Did I make any sense? Anyways it's late. Maybe I should change it to Kelly H or something. Sorry for the confusion.

Brad and Samantha said...

Hey Abbey,
Your not the only one... I think about chocolate at least 2 or 3 times a day. I can totally relate to you!!! I think in general.. women and chocolate just go together!! Huraaaaaay for CHOCOLATE!! I think i might go to Mcy D's and have a hot fudge sunday now!
:) luv,
Sam

Yummy Mommy said...

I went to the doctor yesterday morning at 11:40. She checked the baby's heartbeat with the doppler and said "Wow, it is just ticking away at... 170. Did you just have some caffine or something"
"Yeah... um I just had two chocolate brownies and a cup of coffee at my mom's." I replied.
"Nice breakfast." Said my doctor.
Ha ha ha.
Baby likes chocolate too!

Abbey said...

Excellent, the baby will fit in well with the family already...