Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring is in the Air



I love the warm weather we are having. I can't help but be happy when I have warm sun beating through the windows, I get to use the air conditioning in my car, I can go out with the kids without having to take 5 min. to bundle them up and I wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping outside my window (No joke, I actually had birds chirping outside my window this morning...what a wonderful way to wake up in the morning).
I am such a warm weather kinda girl. There are a few things about winter that I like, for example...I love how everything looks outside after a huge snowfall, I love playing in the snow with my kids (making snowmen, snow angels, playing games, etc.), ice skating, snowboarding, etc. But man am I glad the the warm days are just around the corner. Being a "warm weather kinda girl" I can only handle so many months of wintery coldness...and my patience is starting to run thin.

No comments: