Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Canadian Tire Money



Canadian Tire Money rocks! Just from using our Canadian Tire mastercard and buying gas at the Canadian Tire Gas bar we have $318.20 saved up!!! Crazy! We will soon have a big stainless steel barbeque bought all with Canadian Tire money. We've also bought 2 sets of 2 way radio's, a dvd player, rollerblades, Jon's big tool chest, the motormaster eliminator battery pack and tons of random things with Canadian tire money. All you people who throw Canadian tire money out when you get it, and laughed at us for saving it (Jennifer)...whose laughing now!!!

5 comments:

Yummy Mommy said...

Yes, I was laughing actually, as soon as I saw the post picture of Canadian Tire Money. You guys are very funny... but, "laughing all the way to the bank" (or all the way to "Canadian Tire" as it were, but that is not the way the cliche goes. Hey, Abbey that could be your new favorite cliche! Use it next time we get that question on Loaded Questions.) Hayden has a big stash of Canadian Tire money in her Dora purse if you want to try and "take candy from a baby". Ooh look at the cliche master today: I'm "on a roll" Ha ha ha. Your hilarious sister,
Jen

Brad and Samantha said...

I have to agree with you on that one. Canadain Tire money is great.. i have bought a few things as well. It is fun! Sounds like you had a good new years. Talk to ya soon!
luv ya,
Sam

Anonymous said...

we also do the same Abbey. We have bought gun cases, 2 way radios, heaters for the trailer, and on and on. One time we had over 1000$ saved. I think we too will save for a better BBQ.....

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious Abbey. I always thought that would be a good idea, but I never had the discipline to save it up. I'm pretty sure Ron managed to get his hands on what I did squirrel away.

Brad and Samantha said...

Hey Abbey, and yes the new do was after the professional help, the old dark had really bad grey tones to it. It too was nasty! I feel better now that it looks normal! Talk to ya later..
Sam:)