Thursday, January 11, 2007

Delurk everyone...

Well, as I've been reading everyone's blogs I've come to realize that apparently it's "Delurking week". So, out of plain curiosity I'd like to know who all those out there that read my blog from time to time (even though it's not really all that entertaining) are. Even though the week is pretty much over, here it is...Delurk everyone. Let yourselves be known. :)

19 comments:

KimberlyJoy said...

I'll be the first to comment, even though I'm not a lurker. Abbey I love hearing stories about you and your kids and seeing their cute faces (on your blog and in person)!

Alison said...

Hi Abbey, i guess others like reading comments as much as i do so i should make an effort to say a little line or two every once in a while. Thanks for staying in contact all these years, i like being able to see each other, and our families, grow and change. I love you lots.

Kelly said...

You can always count on me to read your blog...I just don't slow down long enough to post my own. Sorry, I know it's annoying. I'll get there eventually.

CARLA said...

I read your blog! I am Alison's sister, you can thank her for sending me your way....

Anonymous said...

I'm a wandering lurker. Right now I'm skulking about your site

Anonymous said...

Well, this is a random de-lurk....I stumbled across your blog SOOO randomly thinking you were someone else - and then realized I knew you from WAY back in the day. My family went to E.Free in Saskatoon when you and I were kids and our families were friends! (The Giesbrecht's) Although we moved to Ontario when I was 5...so it's been a while :) Once I realized I knew you -I've checked in every now and then. There you have it - my de-lurk!

Abbey said...

Karmyn,
The Giesbrechts as in Ryan and Lance?

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to have a pastor check in once in awhile - one that is NOT also known as "Dad."

Hillaby Family said...

Okay, I check your blog all the time. I love to see what is happening in your life. Your blog is in my favorites.

Heather said...

Hey it is me... I check every now and then. Happy posting.

Anonymous said...

I love your profile picture here...this is in fact the first time I've been here so I'm not really delurking am I?

Anonymous said...

Abbey,
Yes, as in Ryan and Lance -they're my cousins. My dad and Gordon are brothers. Your parents will remember my parents probably better than we'd remember each other.

Yummy Mommy said...

Hey, Karmyn is your brother Dallas? I remember your family from long ago at the Saskatoon E Free Church. What a small world. (This is Abbey's sister). Anyways, Yes, Abbey I read your blog regularly. Dan, our dad probably doesn't even bother to read our blogs. He hears our incessant chatter often enough that he likely could do without more rants and ramblings! But, we are glad you check in on us.

Anonymous said...

Hey Abbey! I must admit, I am a lurker...I check your blog faithfully to see what you guys have been up to lately and what crazy things my "neice" & "nephew" have done! Say hi to them for me! Love ya guys lots!

Anonymous said...

Hola! I love keerping up with your blog and all the other Capes people too.

A Place of springs said...

Hey Abby, It's nice to read and take a peek at your beautiful family once and a while!

Abbey said...

Bettina,
I used to be able to get to your blog by just clicking on your name, it doesn't let me anymore. Would I be able to get your blog address? If you don't want everyone to know what it is, would you e-mail it to me? My e-mail is jonandabbey@shaw.ca thanx.

Anonymous said...

Jen and Abbey,
Yes my brother is Dallas. And I do remember you two being friends back in the day. It really is a small world -but it's great getting glimpses into people's lives who are from so long ago!

Brad and Samantha said...

Hey Abbey, I love checking out your blog. It has been awesome connecting with you again!
Luv,
Samantha:)