Well, I have an idea (that's not really my own). Amanda and her friend Jen have a site dedicated to recipes called Amen Let's Eat I have had many people ask me for some of my recipes, so I thought it would be kinda fun to dedicate a blog to my recipes. Stephanie is going to do it with me. She has a lot of really good healthy recipes for all you health nuts...or wanna-be ones like me. Who think about it, and how you could benefit from it, but never actually do it. Unfortunately, all my good recipes are the exact opposite of what you probably should be eating.
Well, here's our dilemma. Neither of us are very creative. We'd like to have the name of the recipe blog be something creative and fun, but can't come up with anything on our own. PLEASE HELP!!! We'd like to know if you think this is a good idea, and if you can think of anything that we should call it. Your help will be GREATLY appreciated....let us know...
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Um, that's a toughie. I'll think on it. :)
Wow Abbey that's a great idea. I always need new ideas for dinners. Keep up the awesome job.
Post a Comment