
I can't believe how much the weather has changed in a matter of a few days. It was decent outside on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday night is when it all started. Jon didn't go to work yesterday or today (which I don't blame him, I haven't even left the house). Yesterday morning was -40 with windchill, and today it's -36. I think if Jon would have gone to work he definitally would have come home part icicle. For those of you that don't know, Jon is a framer. He builds houses OUTSIDE!! Brrr....
Well, Kelly's coming home again this weekend. I'm very excited. Monday is family day, so it'll be nice to have her here for that. My parents are going to be skiing at Panarama, so I'm not sure what we're going to be doing. Jon's going to be working (unless it's -40 again). Well, we'll think of something I'm sure. OH, I finally watched Napolean Dynamite. Certainly didn't live up to my expectations, but it was funny. I'll have to watch it again with Kelly. I watched it by myself the first time...I had no choice. The only person that would watch it with me was Kelly, and she was in Edmonton. Anyways, I now get all the dumb one liners that people are always saying from that movie. Well, my Micah is getting hungry. So I need to get back to my motherly duties. Have a GREAT weekend and spend time with your family on Monday!

2 comments:
The first time I saw Napolean Dynamite, I was like, "Umm, this is kinda lame." But then I started remembering all the funny parts and lines and when I watched it again it was better. :)
Hi, yeah It is so funny I just found your blog too! Wow two kids that is impressive! I laughed about your car was disaster. I pretty much never update my blog. I read Amandas almost everyday. Have a great day:)
Post a Comment