Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pampered Chef



I might as well just sell the stuff. I own a LOT of their cooking tools, and I LOVE every single one of them. I just went to a Pampered Chef party (at Jen's house) in the beginning of Feb. Now I'm having a party of my own. If anyone wants to come....please do. It's going to be at my house on March 9 at 7:00pm. There's going to be food and lot's of visiting. So if you're looking for an excuse for a night out, please join us.

Well, I haven't really been doing anything new since the last time I wrote. I'm still VERY excited to go to the Ladies Retreat, and I'm trying to get Leanne to go with us...Leanne...you know you want to come. Other than that nothing much has changed. The snow is absolutely beautiful! I wish that I would have had time today to take Brie and Micah outside to play in it. Hopefully it'll be nice tomorrow afternoon so I can make some snow angels with Brie.

That's about it for now. I'm going to go sit with Jon...he's home this evening so I'd better go take advantage of that fact.

4 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

I love the pampered chef stoneware and some of their gadgets, but most of it is waaay too pricey!! :)

Stephanie said...

I would absolutely love to come to your Pampered Chef party, but I think 12 hours plus ferry ride is a BIT too long just for the evening. lol Hopefully you'll have lots of people and get lots of free stuff!

Abbey said...

I agree with you Amanda. It is WAY to pricey. That's why you have to host a party. Then you get LOT'S of free stuff, and stuff for 50% or 60% off. That's the way I like to do it. I could never justify buying some of the stuff other wise, some of it's not to bad though.

KimberlyJoy said...

I would love to come, but am off for an overnight fieldtrip with my class to Edmonton. Yikes! Have fun!