
Well, Kelly went back to Edmonton yesterday afternoon. It once again feels strange to not have her here. I have to constantly stop myself from reaching for the phone and asking her what she's up to, and if she wants to come over. It's a little more than just a five minute drive for her now HaHaHa. Unfortunitally I have to say that I still have not watched Napolean Dynamite. Kelly and I decided to see something else that night. However, she did leave it here with me. So at some point this week I will watch it.
Anyways, things are going pretty well. I'm a little busy this week though. Jen's working Mon-Thurs. which means that I'm working as well. I also have some stuff that needs to be done for the nursery. Kevin and I are trying to plan a Nursery "training" meeting for the beginning of March, so I have a bit to do for that. Everything seems to be going pretty good at the moment though. I'm very excited that Jon's almost done the truck. He said that it should be done and ready to be safety'd this weekend. I think that that's excellent. I've missed having him around quite a bit. I've posted a few pictures from the BEGINNING of the truck project at http://spaces.msn.com/kehlerfamily so feel free to check those out. I'll get a few more pictures tonight and add them as well.
Well, I have a few things that I should be doing before the kids all wake up from their naps.
I hope you all have a GREAT morning/afternoon/evening (which ever it happens to be when you're reading this).

2 comments:
Glad you'll have your hubby back after the truck is all done. Big projects can take so long, but are worth it in the end. Thanks for your vote on a "girl" for my baby...I'll keep you posted. :)
Abbs I miss you toooooooo. It's been a little hectic and I have had no time to post...anything at all. See you soon.
Post a Comment