
I just want to ask that you all keep me in your prayers. I'm not sure why but I've been extremely irritable lately, and have found that I have a really short fuse when it comes to Brielle and Hayden. It normally takes quite a bit to get me agitated, but the last few days I feel like I've been wanting to scream all day long. I've been doing my best to be calm with Brie and I know that my attitude doesn't help hers any. I really don't want to be a stumbling block for anyone, especially my own children. Please pray that I God would give me an attitude adjustment. Thanx

4 comments:
Patience is hard to muster when you've got two little kids driving you crazy. A few of my friends have children the same age as yours and I have seen how difficult it can be to always stay calm. The strength you need can't come from yourself alone, and it's OK to ask for help from God and from other people who can lend a hand. I am sure you're doing a great job. :)
PS: I love your kids' names! Great choices!
abbey...i am on my way.
Abbey,
I know how you feel. I often have to give my attitude over to God. You are a great mom and auntie. Thanks for loving Hayden!
I know exactly how you feel Abbey...I'm constantly asking for patience with Austin and my step son Josh....I'll keep you in my prayers if you do the same for me! Good luck
Post a Comment