Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sister, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...


Well...it's your lucky day. You're getting two for one! Kelly's here!!!!! We're not really doing anything well worth reading about. Tonight I'm going to become a part of the "Napoleon Dynamite" viewing clan. I have not been privileged enough to have seen it yet, so tomorrow I'll give you an update on what I thought. Kelly owns the movie, and has brought it with her....good times. And no I did not buy it for myself, Kim L. bought it for me for Christmas...but I won't deny the fact that I am thrilled...that movie is always good for a laugh or two. Well, Kelly's being summoned by some children waking up from their naps. Have a great evening everyone. Check again tomorrow to see what I thought about "Napolean Dynamite". I've heard that it's VERY funny...so it has a lot to live up to.

No comments: