Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy 4th Birthday Brielle



Brielle is 4 years old today!! Can you believe it??? She's 4. It certainly doesn't seem like it was 4 years ago that she was a tiny 7lb baby. My baby girl has grown up to be a beautiful little girl inside and out. She's kind, gentle and she genuinely cares about people. She hurts when others hurt. She's a wonderful big sister who watches out for her little brother. When she gets something she wants to give some of it to her brother. She loves to share and loves to see other people happy. When she received some birthday money I asked her what she wanted to buy with her money and her reply was "I think I'll buy a princess doll for Hayden so that she has one just like me". What a little sweet heart. Happy 4th birthday my beautiful little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brielle. Hope you have an awesome day!!

Love James, Heather, Luke and Logan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girl! I can't believe you have a 4 year-old!! Life is moving waaay too fast!