Friday, May 04, 2007

Sore....so Sore!!!

Today we went snowboarding, man was it GREAT!!! The rain that we've been having the last few days here were pure powder up in the mountains. It was wonderful. My cousin Ryan is here from Ontario and we took him to Sunshine mountain today. It wasn't exactly the nicest weather for snowboarding because it was cloudy and snowing, but man oh man....do I love snowboarding in the deep powder. We had a great time. It was Jon, Adam (they took the day off work to come), My Mom and Dad, Ryan and Myself. Lot's of fun. There's good news and bad news about this for us and Ryan....now no other snowboarding hill will be good enough for him (once you snowboard in the mountains, you don't want to do anything else), the good news though...is maybe he'll be making this a yearly trip. Rather than seeing him once every 11 or so years (the last time I saw him was my Aunt Heather and Uncle James' wedding) I might actually see him once a year. I think it's awesome that I can go snowboarding 1 day and 2 days later it can be +22. Sometimes, I love Alberta weather.....sometimes.

No comments: