Wednesday, May 23, 2007
*SIGH*
Why is it that I can be bored right now, when I can also think of a good handful of things that "need" to be done? I think it's because I am SO sick of cleaning my house. I have to keep it spotless for showings right now. In the beginning I thought "this is nice" it was nice to sit down in the evening with Jon and not feel like I should really be putting those dishes in the dishwasher. Or being up to my eyeballs in laundry. BUT I am so utterly tired of making sure that every single mini car is in the toy box before I leave the house. Even if I am just going to take the kids to the park, I have to make sure that there is NOTHING sitting around. No blanket unfolded, or counter unwiped, mirror with spots, or paper sitting on my desk. On top of all this, I'm still watching my friends 2 boys. Which is ok, they're very good kids. But even good children can make a terrible mess. On Thursdays, I have my niece to add to the mix as well. Having 5 kids in the house while you're trying to keep it spotless is more than just tiring. I need a major vacation once our house sells....I'm talking major.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Make Jon pay for it Abbey! ;)
Hmmm major vacation....wanna go to Italy with me??? LOL Yeah right I wish!!! You could come visit me on the island though! lol
Welcome to my OCD life Abbey! At least I don't have 5 kids... yet. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment