Friday, May 18, 2007

What is wrong with people?

I just read a news story in Yahoo about a guy in Australia that made a game about the V-Tech shooting, and has it on the Internet. His comments are very disturbing and make me wonder what in the world is wrong with people. He thinks that it's funny, and said that he has sympathy for the shooter. Unbelievable.
Here's the Link for it. I know that the only reason that I can say I'd NEVER do nor think anything like this guy is because I have Jesus in my life. I shudder just thinking about what this world would be like without God a part of it at all. Yikes!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's just sick! I don't understand what's wrong with people! I mean, I sympathize with kids that are bullied, but there is no one anyone is ever justified in killing over it! That guy is messed up and needs help! It's so sad how many screwed up people there are in the world.

Kelly said...

Very Strange.