Monday, May 14, 2007
It's official (well almost)
As of tomorrow, our house will be listed! Yikes, that means I have to keep my house clean enough for strangers to walk through at any point in time and want to purchase the place...with MY kids around, I hardly think this is going to be possible. I am going to be one VERY warn out woman. I pray that it sells FAST. I'm actually very glad for the warm(er) summer days that are quickly approaching us (or teasing us), they seem to be here one day and quickly gone the next. However, I'm praying for beautiful weather until my house is sold so I can keep my kids out of the house, therefore my house should stay clean (in theory). Please pray that our place sells quickly. It would be great to have it over with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know, you're like the only one who continues to blog. Thank you. Simple as that. Thank you. It gives me something to procrastinate with. Love ya, and missed you on Sunday. Where did you guys end up going camping?
We actually ended up staying right on the Blue Brona Wilderness Camp's property. That's where Jon and David were helping build cabins and it wasn't until after supper that they were finished. It just got to late for us to go find a camping spot in the Indian Graves Valley and set up our giant tent (which we had never set up before, and ended up setting it up in the dark). It was fun.
You lie Kelly - You just aren't looking at the right blogs!
Congrats Abbey(and family)! I know how it feels to be excited about starting a new home. nd of course getting rid of the old one is part of the process. You can come live with us. There's room. And as beautiful as that pic is it's not always that nice, although today wasn't too shabby. I can't wait to see pics of your new house and back yard.
Post a Comment