Friday, February 24, 2006

SABC Ladies Retreat 2006

I am SO excited. There is a Ladies Retreat held at SABC (Southern Alberta Bible Camp) every year, and it's coming up March 31 - April 2. For those of you that live near here (or even if you don't and you want to come), you should REALLY come to it.
I've gone every year since I was pregnant with Brielle, it's a lot of fun. I really enjoy the time that you get to spend with other ladies in fellowship, and learning more about God. Every year that I've gone I've come away from it feeling rejuvenated, and closer to God. It's really a time to get away from everything going on around you and just spend some quality time with God and other women. I VERY much enjoy it, and highly recommend it. This year is a special year!! Both my sisters and my mom are going to be going as well. I can't wait. That's happened ONE other year when I went, and we had an absolute blast.
It's still a little ways away, but I just sent in my registration form and can't stop thinking about it. Anyways, things have been going pretty good around here. I'm VERY happy to say that Jon and Darren are on there LAST night of working on the truck (for awhile anyways....until they break something, which is bound to happen). Jon's getting a safety done on it tomorrow, and then I GET MY TRUCK BACK!!!! I am definitely looking forward to that! It hasn't really been all that easy not having my truck to use whenever I want!!! But not anymore! After this weekend it will officially be MY truck again. Man Oh Man am I ever going to give it a very detailed cleaning. It is so incredibly filthy, inside and out. Two months of being Jon's work truck has reeked havoc on my poor little truck. It's full of dirt, and sawdust....and doesn't smell the greatest anymore. Definitely needs a good cleaning.
Well, now that you know what my weekend is going to entail, I'm sure that you're going to enjoy your weekend all that much more....haha. Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That conference sounds like fun! I hope you have a great time and you get to pamper your soul a little. I've yet to go to a womens conference but I am reading that captivating book right now and it is really good.

Kelly said...

WAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!